Red Games Co. is seeking a dynamic, hands on Unity Game Developer to join our Salt Lake City studio. This person will share key responsibility in the development and integration of games for mobile and other platforms. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of game development, including networking, programmatic art, gameplay systems, code architecture, and best practices. This developer will have a senior level knowledge of Unity and C#.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write clear, maintainable code for cross-platform mobile games.
• Collaborate with producers, designers, artists, QA, and others to ensure games are responsive and engaging.
• Help project managers estimate work, make effective tool choices and process improvements, and identify and mitigate project risks.
• Leave content and build pipelines better than their initial condition.
• Contribute to a culture of ownership and continual improvement through knowledge sharing and participation in agile development.
• Mentor and assist junior and intermediate developers to build their skills and maximize the quality of their work.
• Expert level understanding of Unity and C#.
• At least 5 years experience working in Unity and game dev.
• Proven knowledge in engines, networking, and graphics (optimization and shaders).
• Ability to self organize and lead development efforts.
• Extensive understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work within a schedule in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Fast learner of complex systems and new technologies.
• Passion for games.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email email@example.com your resume as an attachment and your cover letter and salary requirements in the body of the email. Red Games Co. is an equal opportunity employer.